Kentucky Coffeetree

Image by: Denise Krebs

We found out that you can go to sweet search and from there you type Dichotomous Key tree native in Iowa. Go to the Iowa State site and you either go through the list of trees or you go through steps were you can find out this tree.

6 thoughts on “Kentucky Coffeetree

1. Pingback: Krebs' Class Blogs » Blog Archive » Tree Identification in Science

2. Hello Kennedy,

Sweet Search has certainly been a valuable tool in identifying an Iowan native tree. Your instructions for using Sweet Search are clear an easy to understand.

@RossMannell
    Teacher (retired), N.S.W., Australia

3. Hi Kennedy, my name is Carmen Young ,I’m a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. The instructions that you provided on how to see the Dichotomous Key tree are clear and easy to understand. Keep up the good work!

4. Hi Kennedy,
    My name is Amanda Rice. I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Dr. Strange’s class EDM310. I like the picture you have posted here. It is a cool picture of the “Kentucky Coffeetree”. I also visited the search engine you mentioned in your post. This seems to be a fun way to learn about science.

• Dear Amanda Rice,
      The Sweet Search was a fun session in science. Now in science we are doing Cardboard Creation for Global Cardboard Creation on October 6th. Thank you so much for your comment.